HELP YOUR HUSBAND HEAL
ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOP -
ONE MONTH DURATION
(Subscribe for ongoing support)
Stop the insanity!
Ladies, I know that living with a jerk of a husband can feel like an uphill battle. But worry not! In this workshop, I'll show you how to help your significant other transform from a mean-spirited grouch to a thoughtful and loving partner.
Who is this workshop for
First of all, let's talk about some of the things you may be experiencing at home. Maybe your husband is guilty of lack of appreciation - you're doing so much to keep your home and family running smoothly, but it seems like he never notices or acknowledges your hard work. Or perhaps he's always putting you down, making jokes that leave you feeling stupid and inferior.
Maybe he's also not taking responsibility for things that are clearly his responsibility - like contributing to household chores or taking care of finances. It can feel like everything is on you, and he's just coasting through life without a care in the world.
It can be incredibly frustrating when your husband doesn't take your feelings into consideration or ignores you altogether. And it's especially hard when you feel like you're not being heard and your side of things is being ignored.
So, what can be done about this?
First things first, we need to cover all the bad behaviors that your husband may exhibit. And believe me, I've seen them all! From social faux-pas like being rude to your friends, to emotional stunts like throwing a tantrum when things don't go his way, and even financial mess-ups like spending more money than he should - we're going to tackle it all.
But don't worry, we'll do it with a friendly, funny and natural tone. No need for tears, ladies! Laughter is the best medicine after all. We'll create a safe and non-judgmental environment where we can share our experiences and learn from each other.
We'll dive into some practical solutions that can help to reduce bad behaviors, such as learning how to communicate effectively, setting boundaries, and establishing clear expectations. We'll also talk about ways to reinforce positive behaviors, because hey, sometimes a little bit of positive reinforcement goes a long way.
So, are you ready to help your husband transform from a jerk to a caring partner? Join me in this workshop, and let's turn that uphill battle into a smooth sail. Remember, you've got this!
IN THIS WORKSHOP WE WILL COVER:
- What’s going on –- why is your husband being, well, a jerk?
- How to turn your husband from an unappreciative, mean-spirited grouch to a thoughtful, loving partner
- How to get your husband to take accountability and step up to the plate
- Practical solutions on effective communication, establishing boundaries, and setting clear expectations
- How to reduce the bad and reinforce the good when it comes to behavior
- How to help unlock your husband’s true potential and unleash the man of your dreams
- Your specific questions and situations
▶️Our goal in this module is to get to the bottom of what is going on in your specific situation and offer you a solution to fix what needs to be fixed.
THE MODULES TAKE PLACE IN A FUN, FLEXIBLE, AND VERY EFFECTIVE FORMAT:
- After you sing up, we will schedule our introductory session, and I will meet with you in a video conference. (This is a chance for us to get to know each other, as well as time set aside for diagnostics and the overall discussion of the issue)
- I will leave you with some homework: journaling, exercises, assessments and tests to take, etc.
- I will be checking in a couple times per week for questions on the above
I will also be sending you additional materials to read or watch, if needed (in most cases it is)
- When we meet again, we will discuss progress and go to the next step
Each module includes UNLIMITED DIALOG WITH THE COACH: CHAT +RESOURCES+ 2 ZOOM MEETINGS
🦉Unless you're 100% sure that your problem is small, and all you need is a quick-once-over and everything will be resolved in 4 weeks or less, I encourage you to subscribe: you can cancel at any time, but that way you will get your first month at a discount