Did you ever think that your narcissistic partner might become powerless if you stop being codependent? The truth is that your codependency fuels your spouse with NPD to exploit and abuse you. In 10 Steps to Overcome Codependence, Kim Cooper empowers women to:
- Recognize gaslighting and regain their sense of ‘self’
- Abandon becoming and staying the ‘victim’ in their relationship for good
- Start loving themselves, become very attractive in the eyes of their partner, and quash narcissism
- Set boundaries gently, yet firmly
- Remove the ferocity of narcissism by breaking the vicious cycle of the love/hate relationship
- Get rid of narcissism but not the narcissist, ‘the victim at heart’
In a short yet reflective book, Kim and Steve Cooper help you identify who is the narcissist and who is the co-dependent (both reversible roles) in your marriage and take you on an intuitive journey of healing and establishing healthy relationship. So, take charge of your life, ‘self’ and equip yourself with the 10 steps to overcome codependency and become an emotionally mature life partner.