DISCOVER, UNDERSTAND AND HEAL YOUR CHILDHOOD TRAUMA
ONE-ON-ONE WORKSHOP -
ONE MONTH DURATION
(Subscribe for ongoing support)
What looks like anger or impatience can often mask deeper issues. Same goes for depression, lack of motivation (commonly perceived as "laziness"), and even simply mediocre career or relationships results.
Is your over-reactiveness masking an underlying hurt that you don't even know exists? If you want to take the first steps towards understanding and managing your feelings and responses, then this workshop could be the right option for you. By looking at how anger can be caused by our childhood experiences, we can gain insight into the power anger holds over our lives.
Through exploration, learning, and growth, this workshop helps participants recognize, confront and navigate the complex feelings associated with anger. Here, we work towards creating healthy anger outlets, changing damaging thought patterns and reshaping our views about ourselves and the world.
IN THIS WORKSHOP WE WILL COVER:
- Why childhood trauma is a lot more prevalent than we realize, and why it is so often overlooked
- How to recognize childhood trauma – and overcome its effects
- Two major misconceptions about childhood trauma that are prevalent in the mainstream – and the proof to the contrary
- How these misconceptions keep you stuck in a vicious circle of hope—anxiety—hope—depression—hope—hopelessness
- How trauma prevents you from reaching your goals in ways that you never would have thought to associate with it
- How to break this vicious circle and start thriving, as opposed to struggling to keep your head above the water
- How trauma – after it’s healed – makes you stronger and can help you unlock superpowers in your potential
- Your specific questions and situations
▶️Our goal in this module is to get to the bottom of what is going on in your specific situation and offer you a solution to fix what needs to be fixed.
THE MODULES TAKE PLACE IN A FUN, FLEXIBLE, AND VERY EFFECTIVE FORMAT:
- After you sing up, we will schedule our introductory session, and I will meet with you in a video conference. (This is a chance for us to get to know each other, as well as time set aside for diagnostics and the overall discussion of the issue)
- I will leave you with some homework: journaling, exercises, assessments and tests to take, etc.
- I will be checking in a couple times per week for questions on the above
I will also be sending you additional materials to read or watch, if needed (in most cases it is)
- When we meet again, we will discuss progress and go to the next step
Each module includes UNLIMITED DIALOG WITH THE COACH: CHAT +RESOURCES+ 2 ZOOM MEETINGS
🦉Unless you're 100% sure that your problem is small, and all you need is a quick-once-over and everything will be resolved in 4 weeks or less, I encourage you to subscribe: you can cancel at any time, but that way you will get your first month at a discount