INTRODUCING: Wake up together
The subject of relationships is downplayed a lot – and yet, if you think back on the past year, what would you say discouraged you the most?
It’s usually something that had to do with your relationship: something your partner said, did or how this person treated you.
This list can go on and on… but did you notice that “the most” part?
Is it fair to say, that the subject of relationships is one of the most important in our lives – and yet the most unresolved?
What has occupied your thoughts the most?
It’s usually what’s going on at home. What has zapped your productivity and motivation the most? It’s how you felt at the moment… because of how you were treated by another person.
What confuses you the most?
It’s how you feel about a relationship: not being sure if your feelings are right or wrong, how to interpret the partner’s behavior, how to deal with how they act, and so forth.
- Get your relationship questions answered (yes, your specific questions!)
- Find solutions to FAQ such as:
o Why is it all on me?
o How can I get him/her to help?
o I feel that I give more than I receive in this relationship – what do I do?
o We definitely had a spark when it all started. Now it feels like it’s gone. What do I do?
o How do I deal with his/her tantrums, stonewalling and constant excuses?
o Why is he/she acting this way and is there a way to get them to see what they are doing to me and the kids?
o Is it me or is it them?
And so on
- Get a clear picture of what’s going on and why
- Get clarity on whether to stay or leave
- Learn what to do if you cannot – or choose not –leave a relationship that is causing you a lot of stress, and still be happy
- Understand what is going on when you feel that your partner is “not cooperating” – and what to do about this
- Understand how to deal with the feeling that your relationship has no future and what this feeling is telling you (likely, it’s not what you think it’s telling you)
- Learn how to handle the situation if you feel that it borders on emotional or verbal abuse, but are not ready to leave yet
- Learn what to do if you’ve been seeking solutions, but every time you feel that your situation is different
I would like to invite you to take the challenge and DEMYSTIFY THE PROBLEMS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
+ Other questions and issues as they come up!
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE:
- Bookmark this page or add it to the Home Screen on mobile (click the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select “Add to Home screen”)
- Set yourself a reminder on your calendar to check back every Tuesday, starting January 16 (the start date for this challenge) – new updates will be posted HERE every Tuesday from there on after: videos, articles, tests, exercises, etc.
- Watch the10 min video below and follow the instructions at the end of that video (you will be asked to answer a couple questions – 5- 10 min time budget)