- Format your podcast correctly for various styles including solo and interview
- Navigate choices around the technical equipment for your show
- Edit a full podcast episode by yourself from scratch
- Distribute your podcast on platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- Know your way around an RSS Feed
- Market your podcast using proven pre-launch and ongoing marketing techniques
- Monetize your podcast in a variety of different ways
- Plan your shows and create a podcast skeleton for each episode
- Attract high-quality guests and prepare for interviews
As the audience for podcasts continues to grow worldwide, there has never been a better time to position yourself as an expert or dedicated fan of a topic and start a branded podcast. But with all of the options for equipment, themes, software and hosting, where does one begin, especially when you’re on a budget?
This course will cover essential equipment guidelines, tips for booking guests, editing techniques, how to attract sponsors and how to monetize your show with proven expert marketing techniques. If you want to learn all about the lucrative world of podcasting, this course is the perfect place to start.
What You Will Learn
- The state of podcasting today, size of the market, audience demand and relevant behavior
- What factors to consider when deciding on your show format
- How to pick a genre, timing and topic for your show
- 5 core tips to mastering technical podcasting equipment
- Tips and tricks around how to edit your podcast like a pro
- How to reach a broader audience using professional marketing methods
- How to choose your podcast artwork to attract your target audience
- How to organize your episodes with pro planning techniques
Why Learn With Sam Laliberte?
Self-Employed digital nomad and host of a renowned podcast series, she is following her dream of working from her laptop, traveling the world and empowering others to do the same with her top-rated podcasting course.
Who Is This Course For?
- Freelancers who want to start offering podcast-related services
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to monetize a podcast
- Anyone wanting to launch a podcast on a budget
- Podcasters who want to improve on their current frameworks and processes
- Personal brands wanting to grow their audience
- All experience levels
- Access to Internet
- Computer / Laptop / Mobile Device
What Is Included?
- Immediate unlimited access to course materials
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Exercises and quizzes to help you put theory into practice
- English Closed Captions
- Suitable for mobile or desktop
- A badge to showcase your expertise on your profile page upon completion