How to deal with the issues Relationship X presents: The Now-What of Relationship X
How do I…?
Dating a vampire is a pain in the neck. (If you’re not sure what Relationship X is, and if you’re in one, I recommend that you start with this module) However, if you know that you’re dating an energy vampire – and still not sure if you should stay or leave – a lot of questions arise:
- How do you stop and/or prevent abuse (verbal or even physical)?
- What if there is infidelity? How do you stop and prevent that – and heal yourself?
- Your finances are devastated -- or at least royally messed up. How do I know? Because they always are in a Relationship X situation
- You have many questions, and it feels like your life is in chaos. You’re losing your mind – or at least are starting to question your sanity and/or values
- There is a lot of stress.
- And how do you deal with those hurtful insults, put downs and lack of appreciation for what you do?
- He may have even pulled a few dirty tricks on you, and now you’re trying to sort out a mess with your friends and/or family
- Your kids are starting to have problems – with you at home or at school
- You are trying to figure him out… or starting to get tired of walking on eggshells
The list goes on: the questions are many.
In this module we are setting out to answer them all!
Coaching duration: 4 weeks (1 month). This is an asynchronous form of coaching: there will be no appointments to keep (unless you select the PLUS option and choose to attend), and you are always in charge of your session.
*Bioenergetic medicine is considered an alternative, holistic approach
This package includes:
- 4 weeks of COACHING THERAPY (the tools
- A Journey Journal
- Regular practice excercises
- Love's Safety Net book by Kim Cooper (partw 1 and 2)
- Back from the Looking Glass book by Kim Cooper
- Video materials and exercises
- A detailed work through each of the challenging aspects of your situation
- A mindmap of the dynamics and their proper solutions
- 20% coupon discount should another session be necessary
- All of the above
- 2 live virtual Round Table Discussions (aka zoom/teams meeting): no one is ever muted, and speaking up is not only allowed, but encouraged. We always keep the number of participants low in order to make this discussion possible. 1 hr. duration. The recording will be shared regardless of whether you attend or not, and questions that you want answered can be submitted in advance.
- 50% discount coupon for 20 min one-on-one virtual meeting with the coach
In this module we will cover the dynamics of your relationship (what is going on), discuss 4 pillars of success in a Relationship X situation and use this 4-pillar system to stop the exploiting of your good nature, get things on an even keel, resolve confusion and turn the tables in your favor.
As I have already mentioned, the questions and challenges of a Relationship X situation are many. But for the most part, they boil down to the ones mentioned above which prove to be the most common and the most challenging: finances, handling emotional hurt, resolving confusion, and handling the relationships with other people in your life. And this is what we are going to cover here.
So, the gist of this module:
▶️ There is a lot of work to be done here, to protect you and your sanity and to start getting a handle on the situation – regardless of whether you’re planning to save the relationship, leave it safely, or just thinking.
▶️This module is meant to be a second step in the process of dealing with Relationship X situation. The first step is to determine if you’re in one, learn the basic dynamics of this type of relationships and create the overall plan of action (as in, the “Now what” of the realization that you’re dating a vampire). So, I strongly recommend starting with this module first. (However, taking my advice is optional this time: if you feel you have watched enough of my videos and know exactly what is going on, please feel free to proceed)
▶️In this module we will also be going through the workbook and each of the 4 pillars, so there will be some homework in the form of a journal and feedback sharing.
▶️I will share a few additional tools (association meditations and self-soothing techniques)
Please keep in mind:
- As discussed above, this is, technically, a group form of coaching. If you’re not comfortable to potentially sharing your information (such as assessment results, the discussion of your personal situation, etc.) with other people, please consider PRIVATE FORMS of coaching instead:
Face to Face (Remote)
- Although many additional assets are shared free of charge, just like in any therapy situation, sometimes further referrals are necessary. (Just like your medical doctor may send you for a CAT scan which is outside of the appointment scope, in the like manner I may recommend other things that I feel could be useful to your situation outside of the scope described above). These are always optional, however.