Prepare for difficult times psychologically - 5 DAY WORKSHOP

Prepare for difficult times psychologically - 5 DAY WORKSHOP

  • Sale
  • Regular price $155.00

Are you going to survive the next recession? Survival and preparedness go way beyond storing groceries and water in case something happens in the future.

In fact, something less drastic than a catastrophic disaster that will require 78 hours of survival food supply is far more likely to take place -- and being prepared for a “lesser evil” is just as important… but usually gets overlooked, and this is exactly how pain and suffering happen.

By a “lesser evil” I mean such things as a bad turn in economy, an unexpected break in a long-term relationship – or any other significant change. Ever stressed a suddenly presented huge opportunity to the point of screwing everything up? This is what I mean by ANY significant change, good or bad.

In fact, I feel that being psychologically prepared is far more important than having a survival kit stored away. Think of these examples:

  • There will be 5 people in a helicopter in combat, when it gets caught in cross fire. After the event, only 3 out of the 5 soldiers will have PTSD, while the other 2 emerge unhurt psychologically.
  • During any recession, some people end up losing all – while others get richer
  • Out of a 100 people who start a new business with approximately the same amount of money and skills (or, rather the lack thereof), 90% fail, while the other 10% achieve amazing results

As you can see from the examples above, it’s not the circumstances or the amount of material assets that determine the outcome. It’s how you are positioned psychologically – AND how prepared you are for the challenge. Let’s get all ducks in a row with this workshop!

▶️This is a LIVE ASYNCHRONOS LIFE COACHING WORKSHOP SESSION: an actual dialogue with the coach via a messaging app, COMPLETE WITH YOUR SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS, exercises and additional tools as needed. Workshop duration is 5 days. (Learn more about how it works)
There are usually two coaches present (myself and my colleague) and the duration of the chat dialog is 5 days
We will start with a discussion where we will share some very important insights and then answer any questions that you may have. We will then proceed to working with the specific issues of each of the group participants. We also often share additional articles, videos, exercises, meditations and other tools and materials if the coach sees that this would be helpful.

 *Bioenergetic medicine is considered an alternative, holistic approach


Here is what the coaching process is going to look like:

 After you complete the checkout, you will be given a link to the workshop. (It will also be emailed to you). Click it, and on the intro page there will be two tasks for you:

  • Download the app which we will be using for our communication
  • Take the initial intake assessment, which will help me to get to know you and your situation a little better – and it will also help you to organize your thoughts about your situation a little better as well. (Many people start getting solution clues and ideas on what to do just by taking this test). In that intake, I will also ask you what result you would like to achieve by taking the workshop (a specific change in your life, a specific thing that you would like to correct in yourself or your situation, etc.) – this specific result will be our goal for the therapy/coaching.


Then, live chat- based workshops start every Monday, and will continue for 5 days. (I will send you the link for yours in the Telegram app.) Based on the information that you will give me in your intake, I will assign each person to a group where the participants will have something in common: this will help us create synergy of each of us benefiting from each other’s experiences, and will help me give you the information and guidance that is spot on for your situation.


Here is what is included:

🟢The coach(es) will record short videos where we will answer your questions or give you guidance

🟢Many of your questions will be answered directly in the chat

🟢Your input in terms of sharing your experiences with me and other members and participation in the discussion is strongly encouraged

🟢We will also share other reading/watching materials which I feel are pertinent to your situation.

🟢We will be giving you some homework, which we will subsequently go over in the group. Depending on the nature of your objective and questions, these may be journals, exercises, meditations, and so on.


▶️Our goal in this workshop is to get to the bottom of what is going on in your specific situation and offer you a solution to fix what needs to be fixed.


▶️ You will walk away with complete understanding of what is going on, why and -- especially - what to do about it(Yes, this is a promise!)



Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review