How to preserve your true self despite put downs, stop verbal abuse and manage the toxic relationships that you cannot leave or avoid
This workshop provides powerful tools to show you how to protect and preserve your true self amid put-downs, stop verbal abuse, and manage toxic relationships that are unavoidable. Through a combination of discussion, reflection, and practical activities, participants will explore how to build strong emotional resilience and how to construct more effective responses to verbal abuse.
We will discuss some real life examples and rehearse some tactics!
*Bioenergetic medicine is considered an alternative, holistic approach
Here are the benefits of this workshop:
• Learn healthy and effective strategies for communicating even when your partner resorts to hurtful put-downs or instigating arguments
• Get valuable tips for staying calm and in control in an emotionally charged environment
• Get an understanding of how and why verbal abuse occurs in a relationship, and how to end the cycle
• Discover techniques for building up trust and mutual respect in relationships
• Receive personalized and professional advice and guidance tailored to your individual circumstances
• Be able to speak your mind in a constructive way while respecting the other person's feelings and views
• Explore ways to prevent the cycle of verbal abuse and how to take charge in a toxic relationship
• Learn how to use self-control in the face of anger, and create an environment of trust and cooperation.
Here is what the coaching process is going to look like:
After you complete the checkout, you will be given a link to the workshop. (It will also be emailed to you). Click it, and on the intro page there will be two tasks for you:
- Download the app which we will be using for our communication
- Take the initial intake assessment, which will help me to get to know you and your situation a little better – and it will also help you to organize your thoughts about your situation a little better as well. (Many people start getting solution clues and ideas on what to do just by taking this test). In that intake, I will also ask you what result you would like to achieve by taking the workshop (a specific change in your life, a specific thing that you would like to correct in yourself or your situation, etc.) – this specific result will be our goal for the therapy/coaching.
Then, live chat- based workshops start every Monday, and will continue for 5 days. (I will send you the link for yours in the Telegram app.) Based on the information that you will give me in your intake, I will assign each person to a group where the participants will have something in common: this will help us create synergy of each of us benefiting from each other’s experiences, and will help me give you the information and guidance that is spot on for your situation.
Here is what is included:
🟢The coach(es) will record short videos where we will answer your questions or give you guidance
🟢Many of your questions will be answered directly in the chat
🟢Your input in terms of sharing your experiences with me and other members and participation in the discussion is strongly encouraged
🟢We will also share other reading/watching materials which I feel are pertinent to your situation.
🟢We will be giving you some homework, which we will subsequently go over in the group. Depending on the nature of your objective and questions, these may be journals, exercises, meditations, and so on.
▶️Our goal in this workshop is to get to the bottom of what is going on in your specific situation and offer you a solution to fix what needs to be fixed.
▶️ You will walk away with complete understanding of what is going on, why and -- especially - what to do about it. (Yes, this is a promise!)