CALIFORNIA POPPY PURE ORGANIC HERBAL TEA BAGS CALMING & RELAXING HEMP-FIBER TEA
California Poppy Pure Organic Herbal Teabags are used for trouble sleeping (insomnia), aches, nervous agitation, bed-wetting in children, and diseases of the bladder and liver. It is also used to promote relaxation. We believe in the power of nature to heal, and our products are a representation of that belief. Our herbal tea is organic, naturally sourced.
The biochemical production of the poppy departs from one variety to the next. The garden poppy includes no - dyes, adhesives, glue or dioxins. The parts of the plant used, health-wise will differ as well; the flowers of the red poppy and the whole plant of the California poppy can be useful in herbal health.
- A long history of use as a tea by Indegenous Peoples as a mild sedative, and for aches and pains. Sweet floral taste.
- Valerian has long been used as a sleep aid. A warm cup of this infusion before bed will help you drift off into a comfortable sleep.
- This herbal root tea is also packed with compounds that settle the mind, providing calmness and clarity.
- Valley of Tea partners with selected artisans, ensuring every tea we sell is of the highest possible quality.
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia Californica) 2 grams/bag
- Organic Hemp-fiber teabag
- No - dyes, adhesives, glue or dioxins.