In Kim Cooper’s Back from the Looking Glass, she shares details of her marriage to Steve who suffers from NPD and how she regained her 'self' and sanity through 13 steps. While many respected experts or friends may tell you to ‘move on’ or ‘just leave’ your narcissistic partner, Cooper writes that through introspection and basic changes in one’s behavior, it is possible to bring new life to your home and marriage. Adopting her simple yet profound 13 steps will guarantee a toxicity-free, healthy, and happy environment for kids to enjoy the experience of self-discovery, with self-love as a cherry on top.
Back from the Looking Glass will be a go-to book for you if:
- You are in a distressed marriage because your spouse suffers from NPD
- You wish to overthrow the narcissism that you or your partner suffer from
- You ardently wish to reclaim your old, confident self
- You need a step-by-step guide to making your home the real ‘safe haven’ for your family
- You need to see the silver lining in the cloud